Become a landlord in Nice…
No doubt that if you are fortunate enough to own a fabulous property in the sought after location of Nice, then you have probably wondered about the practicalities of letting it out to holidaymakers when it is vacant. Initially, it might seem like an overwhelming task, particularly if you do not live nearby. However, it’s much more straightforward than you might think.
Here’s what to consider
1. To maximise your profits, consider the period in which you are prepared to let your property. If you are able to let it during peak season, typically between May and September, then you are likely to generate more income.
2. Try to add some personal touches to your holiday home which will encourage holidaymakers to return. For example, showcase your knowledge of the area by leaving leaflets and tips in the home. Depending on your intended clients, you may wish to leave beach equipment or children’s toys on the property too. Unsure about your target market? Here at Harrison Brook, we are here to help and have a team with a wealth of experience to advise you.
3. Take the stress out of letting your property by carefully selecting an experienced management company such as Harrison Brook. We can maintain the property and ensure it is prepared to a high standard ready for the next guests, allowing you to relax in the knowledge that everything is taken care of.
4. Think about how best to advertise your property. If you are just starting out, it can be difficult to secure those first bookings. Again, this is where a good management company can assist you. Most people looking to book a holiday will browse online, so having a high profile on the web is key. Joining a reputable company will provide you with the exposure you need.
5. How will you know that your management company is doing a good job? At Harrison Brook, we are continually checking and seeking feedback from clients to ensure that we are delivering the best service possible. We value our customers and have a proven track record.
Want some more information? Why not contact one of the team at Harrison Brook today to discuss your options.