Secret Garden – Musiciens, Nice
from 170 euros
|4 guests||2 bedrooms||1 bathrooms|
Modern contemporary 2 bedroom apartment with terrace in the residential Musiciens neighbourhood
Laundry room with washing machine
Flat screen TV and cable with English news channels
- Neighbourhood: Rue Guiglia is located in the heart of the well known Musiciens area, famous for its art deco and bourgeois residential buildings and is very close to the main bus routes. There are several local restaurants, bakeries and grocer shops in the near vicinity. It is a short walk from the beach, the Promenade and the pedestrian area and is also very close to the Nice main train station and you can find yourself in the Old Town within twenty minutes.
- Floor/Building: The apartment is located in an impressive well-maintained Art-Deco building. Although it is on ground floor there are a few steps to climb to reach the apartment’s entrance.
- Living Area: With parquet flooring throughout, white walls adorned with contemporary artwork and stylish furniture with the sun streaming in through the large windows it is a real pleasure to spend time in this room. You can relax on the two seater leather sofa or enjoy your meals in the separated dinning area.
- Kitchen: The open plan kitchen has a modern Italian design. It is separated from the corridor by a large kitchen island with a breakfast bar which is also ideal for dining. The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge/freezer, four ring hob, extractor fan, oven, microwave and all the cutlery, crockery and utensils you need prepare a proper meal.
- Bedrooms: The master bedroom is located in the back of the apartment so it is ideal for a peaceful night’s sleep. It has a king size bed and a large wardrobe. A baby cot is also available if required and fits well in this room. The second bedroom has a double size bed and a wardrobe and it gives access to the terrace. Also located in the back of the apartment it offers a lot of privacy.
- Bathroom: The modern designed bathroom has a large wash basin with an integrated vanity unit, a bidet and a toilet.The large Italian shower is fully tiled and a heated towel rail completes the bathroom’s facilities.
- Outside Space: The terrace is located at the back of the apartment and it is accessible from the second bedroom. It has two separated seating areas, one with a large glass dining table which seats four people comfortably and the other with a small coffee table and a garden sofa and two armchairs. The terrace is surrounded by vegetation and is a calm and cool oasis to retreat to after the long days of exploring or sunbathing.